11 Words for 11 Years:
- HAPPY: I pray you are always as happy as you are today, dancing through life with that sweet smile and amazing attitude.
- INTELLIGENT: You know so much about so much. You are like a walking encyclopedia. Your bright mind constantly surprises me!
- ENTHUSIASTIC: You bounce your way through life and tackle anything head on and with a smile.
- LOVING: You show love with words and actions, everyday. You compliment strangers and friends alike, and I love that about you. You give the best hugs. ❤
- SENSITIVE: There is never any question what you are feeling. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You feel with your whole heart, and you are very compassionate.
- HILARIOUS: Your unfiltered thoughts spill out of your mouth almost always! You are so fun and witty.
- TALENTED: You are talented at so many things, especially song and dance.
- OUTGOING: You know no stranger. You have no problem making friends.
- DETERMINED: You accept challenges and do your best!
- HEAD-STRONG: You aren’t afraid to fight for what you want and what you think is right.
- ECCENTRIC: You are an individual, and unlike many children your age. I hope you always dance to the beat of your own drum.
You fill our hearts with so much JOY and our home with so much LAUGHTER! You were the baby of the family for nearly 6 years until you were blessed with 2 baby sisters. Now you are smack-dab in the middle of the group-and that’s a hard position to be in! We love you Karson Robert! May your 11th year be a great one!
KARSON ROBERT HOWARD: AGE 11 BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW
FAVORITE FOOD: Pizza
FOODS I’D RATHER AVOID: Spaghetti
MY FAVORITE THING TO LEARN: History
MY FAVORITE COLOR: Blue
MY BEST FRIENDS ARE: Obbi, Mason
FAVORITE GAME TO PLAY: Tag
WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME I LIKE TO: Hang out with the family and play on my electronics
MY FAVORITE BOOKS: The Snicker of Magic, Eerie Elementary Series, The War that Saved my Life
FAVORITE MOVIES OR TV SERIES: Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Scorpion
FAVORITE HOLIDAY: Christmas
THINGS I DO WELL: Make people laugh, Music
THINGS I NEED TO PRACTICE MORE: Trumpet
MY FAVORITE PLACE TO GO: Roller skating rink, swimming pool
MY FAVORITE FAMILY ACTIVITIES: Family Game Night
MY FAVORITE THING TO DO OUTSIDE: Swing on the spider swing
LEAST FAVORITE CHORE: Washing dishes, cleaning my room
FAVORITE SONG: I don’t want to know – Maroon 5
WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP: Actor
A PLACE I WANT TO VISIT: Rio
MY FAVORITE PART OF LAST YEAR: Our family vacation in South Dakota
SOMETHING SAD THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR: Our school closing and having to change schools
MY FAVORITE PART OF EACH DAY: Right before the sun goes down because everyone is energetic and not tired yet.
MY FAVORITE DRINK: Chocolate Milk
MY FAVORITE SPORT OR ACTIVITY TO PLAY: Soccer
SOMETHING NEW I’D LIKE TO LEARN THIS YEAR: Piano and Guitar